Ref Watch

It was this match but your right Elleray wasn't the ref. No wonder the crowd were wound up that day. The foul on Allen clean through...

This is the first game where I remember the ref over the football. What a twat he was. I was 10 years old and hadn't cottoned on to how much the rags and the liverpool-rags got from refs. I think my Dad is still up for killing Courtney.

1 tackle, oh the outrage...meanwhile...

View attachment 32366View attachment 32370
View attachment 32367
View attachment 32368
View attachment 32369
but no, only 1 fucking tackle against a Dipper that wasn't as bad as any of these gets front page headlines to distract from the fact the same dirty sod got sent off for something worse.
That Young one was an absolute shocker. I was sat in the north stand that day and it happened in front of me. It was clear as day and how Atkinson didn't see it and more importantly the lino( who was about 25 feet away and had a clear view) is beyond me.

I've never seen the north stand get so animated.

That entire block I was in went mental

This is the first game where I remember the ref over the football. What a twat he was. I was 10 years old and hadn't cottoned on to how much the rags and the liverpool-rags got from refs. I think my Dad is still up for killing Courtney.
So why was Coton not sent off , same offence , same area, penalty given both times y/c first time but not for 2nd one.We would have been up in arms today.
Barnes was unplayable that day

So why was Coton not sent off , same offence , same area, penalty given both times y/c first time but not for 2nd one.We would have been up in arms today.
Barnes was unplayable that day
Dunno. Why was Ablett not even spoken to?

The usual stats from City 6 fouls 2 bookings one deep into Newcastle`s half one on the halfway line, two fouls waved on late in the game, Newcastle 9 fouls one booking seven waved on all in the first 50 minutes, even without controversy the ref was bias, and this is the usual

The usual stats from City 6 fouls 2 bookings one deep into Newcastle`s half one on the halfway line, two fouls waved on late in the game, Newcastle 9 fouls one booking seven waved on all in the first 50 minutes, even without controversy the ref was bias, and this is the usual

Refs have been listening to Neville's "dark arts" tirade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.