Ref Watch

People who think there's a conspiracy need their heads checking. It's ineptitude and inconsistency, pure and simple

Are we forgetting that we've been on the right end of 50/50 decisions a few times this season? Just as recently as two games ago
Bollocks. Don't forget to wipe your mouth when you go for a shit.

People who think there's a conspiracy need their heads checking. It's ineptitude and inconsistency, pure and simple

Are we forgetting that we've been on the right end of 50/50 decisions a few times this season? Just as recently as two games ago
I wonder when MCFC get a turn at benefitting from ineptitude and inconsistency.

Out of interest, when else?

Against Arsenal, We got the better of one 50/50, the Arsenal penalty shout, we did not get the better of the the shirt pull, that was corrected on VAR.

Given that our first penalty of the season came in the third week of December, I’m intrigued by the other 50/50s because I personally can’t remember.
How is it a 50/50 when Odegardt stamped on Emerson's foot? Also Jesus blatantly bundled over - no penalty.

Today was quite disgusting -- but worth remembering the FA spent the whole season trying to engineer a Scouser title in 2018/19. But to no avail - we were just too fucking good. I am sure pep will use this weekend as a motivation. Nothing is ever certain, but I'd be surprised if we lost it from here.

How is it a 50/50 when Odegardt stamped on Emerson's foot? Also Jesus blatantly bundled over - no penalty.

Because it could have been seen as Ederson kicking his boot.

That one was a genuine 50/50. I can remember lots of decisions in our favour, but not any other 50/50s.

Exactly right. The Premier League and PGMOL will leave it to chance that their biggest asset, Manchester United are left the vagaries of honest competition to see if they can get into the top 4. And if the league is over by February, so what? People will still watch right? They wouldn’t cheat to make sure their second biggest tourist supported club still has a chance of winning the league.

Some dumb fucks around. Honesty and integrity over the appeal of the brand and therefore cash from its broader, international appeal. There was no need for VAR to check the Cavani goal, you could see with the naked eye he was at least 2 mm onside.

Anyway, just off to write to the Easter Bunny. I want a Malteser Easter Egg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.