Ref Watch

He didnt have much to do so wouldn’t judge him on that game Got in the way far too many times which was poor Played a great advantage for Bernie goal and was too officious booking Pep

Thought the ref was quite good. We have had a lot worse.

Pep's booking - probably OTT but if you shout at the ref, that's what happens. It was a disagreement over a throw in, not something serious. Pep's passion got to him.

Thought the ref was quite good. We have had a lot worse.

Pep's booking - probably OTT but if you shout at the ref, that's what happens. It was a disagreement over a throw in, not something serious. Pep's passion got to him.
As I remember it, that wrongly awarded throw in led to their second goal. Or am a a FOC and got it wrong, again?

Apart from the advantage for the goal he was wank. A few times he had no idea whose throwing it was, he actually shrugged his shoulders at the point, kept getting in the way, gave them free kicks every time the wind blew them over etc. No better than the shit we see week in week out

Though he did pretty well, I’ll reserve judgement though until the second leg has been completed, still a bit confused about the penalty though, last I heard if it comes off your head onto your arm it’s not deemed an offence, obviously that’s changed, but when, I don’t know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.