Ref Watch

Watched League for years, its where the second idea came from. We've allowed stoppage time to exist for too long with zero explanation

And you’ll know if you’ve watched League for years that there’s still controversy on the video referrals on virtually a weekly basis.

Surely coutinho has come from an offside position to receive the ball,not when the 1st ball was played but when the 2nd ball was. Aguero did it against spurs a few years ago when sterling scored.
Doesn't matter. Ball hadn't been played to him at that point. 2nd phase is the only place he could have been offside and where the linesman thought he was offside

Surely coutinho has come from an offside position to receive the ball,not when the 1st ball was played but when the 2nd ball was. Aguero did it against spurs a few years ago when sterling scored.
Screenshot_20220903-213025.png
I took a screenshot of Coutinho coming from an offside position, I think at the point you are referring to?

I am not sure what the precise ruling on coming back from an offside position?

No qualms with Villa's goal it was our mistake. Time keeping was a bit off (although we still might of not of won going off our overall performance

And you’ll know if you’ve watched League for years that there’s still controversy on the video referrals on virtually a weekly basis.
Because the referees lean on it too much and the actual video referees miss blatantly obvious stuff.

Their video referral procedure still absolutely destroys football for efficiency and transparency. TV (and occasionally live) audiences can hear exactly what the ref is having reviewed as well as the video refs input. Not to mention the footage being reviewed is on the screen for the fans to see.

Other sports not being perfect with video referral doesn't mean football should just be left as is when the VAR system is flagrantly awful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.