Ref Watch

Thought Jones was pretty shite overall, not to bad in the first half apart from the corner decision, but second half he really turned into a homer, they were kicking lumps out of our players yet they got the free kicks! Hope he improves but today he was a git

Yeah he was bad today gave us nothing how did a foul on dias turn into there free kick aswell at half time 2 of are players when to have a word grealish and cancelo I think the ref just said shut up and go away to them arrogant twat

It was poor that he missed the corner, but when all said and done, he simply didn't see the ball hit the defender. It happens. Oliver didn't see Ederson's touch the other week, and we almost had a goal from the incorrect goal kick.

Dias was penalised for a high boot, which was near the guy's head, so that's a fair decision also - dangerous play.

I thought the foul by Gundo was harsh, but every team gets those now and again. Thankfully, we defended well and got the win we deserved.

My main concern is that referees do not punish dissent and foul and abusive rants, as they are required to by the LOTG. But this guy isn't alone in that, and it's not really up to him to set the tone for this sort of thing.

There's definitely room for improvement, but for a referee new to the PL, I thought he was OK.

It was poor that he missed the corner, but when all said and done, he simply didn't see the ball hit the defender. It happens. Oliver didn't see Ederson's touch the other week, and we almost had a goal from the incorrect goal kick.

Dias was penalised for a high boot, which was near the guy's head, so that's a fair decision also - dangerous play.

I thought the foul by Gundo was harsh, but every team gets those now and again. Thankfully, we defended well and got the win we deserved.

My main concern is that referees do not punish dissent and foul and abusive rants, as they are required to by the LOTG. But this guy isn't alone in that, and it's not really up to him to set the tone for this sort of thing.

There's definitely room for improvement, but for a referee new to the PL, I thought he was OK.
Dias got to the ball first was in full control the Leicester player jumped into Ruben should have been a foul for City

Just back from the match and thought we controlled the match from start to finish without making many clear cut chances. Not sure how it sounded on the tv but I thought the support was brilliant (apart from the flag thief vermin) and I thought the home support was pathetic, worse even than Southampton home support. I also thought the ref was wank, seemed to give them everything. The stats for our % possession v % free kicks is ludicrous and has been for years. Good 3 points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.