Ref Watch

Are you a referee
Occasionally these days. I used to referee in and around Manchester. I was a lineman in the Unibond League, and have run a line at Maine Road. Fourth official at Old Trafford and Preston North End. FA Cup line to Jeff Winter at Macc Town.

That was all a long time ago though.

Yes, Vardy quite clearly swore at him yet all he did was tell him to shut up. Now most PL refs tell me you cannot hear what is being said to them because of the noise. However, for him to tell him to zip it he must have known what was said. Automatic red for me
Which is why I think we have to give Henderson some consideration. It's entirely possible that whatever he said was misheard.

I agree about Vardy though. The referee, as you say, told him to shut up, so he must have heard something. Dissent as a bare minimum.

Remember Rooney swearing angrily at a TV camera? He was punished subsequently. Vardy should be punished too, because everyone who saw that live knows he told the referee to f*** off. The FA needs to start getting serious about the image being projected by PL players and managers, because their leniency is having a detrimental impact on lower levels of football. I'd say the same if it was a City player caught doing this too.

I'm just happy knowing that twat isn't getting a bonus today. The look on his face when he had no choice but to give that penalty. Get fucked, Ref. Get fucked, FA. Eat shit you fucking twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.