Ref Watch

Not really though - it was the blueprint ref performance at a ground where the team will get stuck into us. Happens all the time at Elland Road and at Anfield too - the crowd get noisy and the ref lets them stick late tackles on us.

First player booked is nearly always a City player and usually for fuck all.

We've done very well to come out of that with 3 points and without any serious injuries.
And Ederson inevitably gets a time-wasting yellow after 80 minutes of the entire opposition doing 5x worse

Started off OK.
Then didn’t book a single Leeds player for continual fowling. Just continuous warnings.
Then felt sorry for Leeds after City’s 3rd went goal in and started booking City players left, right and centre.

I laughed out loud when they showed the replay clearly show cancelo won the ball and the commentators said absolutely nothing and moved along swiftly!
Can only presume he pulled it back for something that had happened earlier, otherwise that was a fucking ludicrous decision. Not seen a proper replay, but Cancelo seemed less incensed than I was so assumed I’d missed something.

Can only presume he pulled it back for something that had happened earlier, otherwise that was a fucking ludicrous decision. Not seen a proper replay, but Cancelo seemed less incensed than I was so assumed I’d missed something.
Cancelo non-foul.jpg
ZERO contact from Cancelo. There looked to be a SLIGHT tug by Haaland just prior to that, but in the context of everything else Atwell gave all game absolutely nothing in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.