Ref Watch

There seems to be a trend of playing on whilst we have a man taken off his feet. The move ends and the ref does nothing.

Teams are deliberately fouling knowing no card will be shown.
And the reverse if we are attacking and it’s not a foul and yet somehow the ref blows up,alot of us know what’s going on,they know what’s going on,the excuses or silence is deafening..

I actually hope there was some prior foul, because if he’s given this for a foul by Cancelo then he’s either bent or mind-boggingly incompetent.

What made it worse a few seconds later they were in on our goal! Absolute bullshit, and the tv managed to show the replay which would have shown how bad a decision it was but then as Leeds were in our box the whole commentary swung to their attack and Cancelo was forgotten about. Absolute travesty if they’d scored.

Just incompetent refs from the Premier league.
Start the match letting things go no cards and then after an hour malfunction and lose the plot.
Fucking joke non ex players reffing football.
I blame the twat of a **** Peter Walton for becoming a celebrity.
Feed the **** some crocodiles bollocks in the jungle if that's what he's amounted too

The Cancelo "foul" was genuinely one of the worst decisions I've ever seen. It doesn't matter if we were 3-1 up or 10-0 down...It's a shocking decision.

He had the best view on the pitch looking straight at it, When you see decisions like that the first thing that springs to mind is "Corrupt".
Yip or he’s told someone to punt on how many cards he’s gonna give especially second half first 20 mins should have been 3-4 yellows staggering how some weren’t given ..

Just incompetent refs from the Premier league.
Start the match letting things go no cards and then after an hour malfunction and lose the plot.
Fucking joke non ex players reffing football.
I blame the twat of a **** Peter Walton for becoming a celebrity.
Feed the **** some crocodiles bollocks in the jungle if that's what he's amounted too
Feed him some crocodile bollocks ! More like just feed him to the crocodiles ffs..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.