Ref Watch

By far the easiest way to cover up corruption is to convince people you are just incompetent.

If the PiGMOL want to try and sweep this under the carpet, they'll blame him 100% and demote him to the lower leagues. Let's wait and see, but their next course of action will be VERY telling.
They'll do fuck all, think they're above reproach.
Never complain, never explain.

PiGMOL will always have an 'interpretation' or explanation as to why a player is offside this week but not the week before, and vice versa. The only 'black 'n white' that remains of the LotG is where PiGMOL will tell you that black is white and white can occasionally be black!
Yip spot on,simply they move the goalposts when it suits and to explain away any controversial decisions,we have seen and heard it all before and it will continue to happen..

If it happened at the other end, in our favour, there would already be a rule change announced.
Amazing isnt it, how all contentious decisions in our games v Dippers, Rags always go against us. Remember the pathetically soft penalty Oliver gave them at ours in the 6-3 and our ruled out goal at Anfield

PiGMOL will always have an 'interpretation' or explanation as to why a player is offside this week but not the week before, and vice versa. The only 'black 'n white' that remains of the LotG is where PiGMOL will tell you that black is white and white can occasionally be black!
Penalty decisions especially can be explained any way you like.

For example Peter Walton is particularly insistent on arguing black is white and white is black. In one case a couple of years ago I recall his explanation of justifying a certain decision was to describe what we saw as an optical illusion. Perhaps that's what happened with Rasfords offside. It was an optical illusion and if we wore red tinted glasses we would see it was not offside,?

Penalty decisions especially can be explained any way you like.

For example Peter Walton is particularly insistent on arguing black is white and white is black. In one case a couple of years ago I recall his explanation of justifying a certain decision was to describe what we saw as an optical illusion. Perhaps that's what happened with Rasfords offside. It was an optical illusion and if we wore red tinted glasses we would see it was not offside,?
Using the likes of Walton and other ex referees as the go to for a rational and objective explanation is a waste of time.
They'll use phrases like "subjective", "open to interpretation" and "grey area" to try and explain away gaffs by their mates.
The laws are objective and the easiest way to get an answer is to read them.
When Rodri came from an offside position and tackled Mings to set up Bernardo against Villa a couple of years back, Walton said live on air that the laws said this shouldn't have stood when the laws (at the time) said that it should.
If Walton told me water was wet I'd ask for a second opinion.
There was a big outcry and the law was changed mid season.
Law 11 about offside is objective and that "goal" on Saturday should never have stood based on this. The issue is Attwell failed to apply these

He now says it was the wrong decision and he wouldn’t have given it.

Of course, we all know whatever they are told to do via the earpiece is why they actually do!

Cheating bastards.

I’m getting angrier and angrier about this as the hours go by.
Is there a link that shows him changing his opinion please mate?

He now says it was the wrong decision and he wouldn’t have given it.

Of course, we all know whatever they are told to do via the earpiece is why they actually do!

Cheating bastards.

I’m getting angrier and angrier about this as the hours go by.
Like Taylor at the Etihad v Chelsea Pre-VAR when he put his finger to his ear before reaching for a card?

Several years ago shortly after Clattenberg had retired as a PL ref he was back up in his native North East flashing off a £20k plus watch to all and sundry. A friend of mine asked him how he got it and he said Sir Alex Fergusson gave it to him. Why would he be the recipient of such a watch. The mind boggles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.