Ref Watch

The LotG used to be the most 'black 'n white' set of laws for any international sport. But just take the handball law and the offside law. We have a situation, established by constant changing, where a 'handball' incident can be argued both ways and for both sides to be mightily confident they are right. The same with offside. It might be that FIFA and IFAB have engineered this system, or it's come about by the constant meddling we see at the start of every season. There is now no black 'n white about major incidents that impinge on the result of a game. Offside used to be as clear a law as the height of a crossbar. But perhaps the muddy, foggy, and rather shady application and interpretation of the LotG is what the likes of Old Mother Riley, Webb 'n Walton much prefer.

The offside rule has had that many alterations and tweaks even the referees don’t know, how can one rule be interpreted in so many ways. Also this second phase, lines drawn across the pitch to see if someone’s big toe is offside. Offside in the first instance never mind let’s see if it leads to a goal before we decide. OFFSIDE IS FUCKING OFFSIDE END OFF.

following the cheating on Saturday I checked Twattwell’s wiki page, of course everyone knows about the phantom goal at Watford and in fairness he took the linesman’s advice so being objective we all fuck up from time to time etc he was later dropped from the PiGMOL Rosta by mutual consent. He was on Luton’s books as a youth so claims an allegiance to them even though he is from Nuneaton which is slap bang in the West Midlands a good 70miles from Luton. Being a Luton “fan” is incredibly convenient for a guy who started his refereeing career very early and means there isn’t a Premier League game he can’t officiate at, does this remind you of someone from Wythenshawe who ”supports” Altrincham? Well, lo and behold Atwell and Taylor spent time together on an exchange with Japans J League.

hmmmmm

following the cheating on Saturday I checked Twattwell’s wiki page, of course everyone knows about the phantom goal at Watford and in fairness he took the linesman’s advice so being objective we all fuck up from time to time etc he was later dropped from the PiGMOL Rosta by mutual consent. He was on Luton’s books as a youth so claims an allegiance to them even though he is from Nuneaton which is slap bang in the West Midlands a good 70miles from Luton. Being a Luton “fan” is incredibly convenient for a guy who started his refereeing career very early and means there isn’t a Premier League game he can’t officiate at, does this remind you of someone from Wythenshawe who ”supports” Altrincham? Well, lo and behold Atwell and Taylor spent time together on an exchange with Japans J League.

hmmmmm
He's a little red ****.

And why the word ‘subjective’ is used-aka nothing to see here.
Subjective is a smokescreen to try and gaslight.
The rules are in black and white and are objective.
Law 11 which covers offside is objective. Rashford is offside and Attwell failed to apply the laws.
Everything else is smoke and mirrors.

PIt's good that virtually everyone is criticising the decision. I've not seen for myself, but someone said Gallagher has now changed his mind and said it was offside.

I can take a crumb of comfort from the fact that we weren't beaten fairly, and I hope, for the sake of football, that this decision is apologised for by PGMOL. To affirm this decision would be to add unprecedented layers of confusion to an already complex area of the game.

As far as I am aware, the only pro's / ex pro's to defend the decision were Camel Gob & Scholes plus Lescott (who appears incapable of saying anything which might rock the boat). What a joke. Even Ten Hag suggested it was wrong.
If PGMOL don't at least come out and hold up their hands that it was wrong then it will confirm to all of us that the game as we know it is well and truly fooked.

What happened on Saturday and has continued to happen with PiGMOL is pundits tying themselves in knots trying to justify bizarre decisions.
in a way it’s very similar to the Bernie Madoff and Nick Leeson Ponzi scheme/hiding trades from his bosses scandals. In both cases, rival companies spent millions of dollars and thousands of man hours trying to replicate their “success”. The MIT mathematician who first sussed Madoff was running a Ponzi scheme couldn’t convince his bosses, they just told him to replicate the seemingly endless profits. So as PiGMOL lie, cheat, obfuscate others try to make sense of what they are doing, without reaching the obvious conclusion they are cheating bastards.

As far as I am aware, the only pro's / ex pro's to defend the decision were Camel Gob & Scholes plus Lescott (who appears incapable of saying anything which might rock the boat). What a joke. Even Ten Hag suggested it was wrong.
If PGMOL don't at least come out and hold up their hands that it was wrong then it will confirm to all of us that the game as we know it is well and truly fooked.
Camelgob and Toesuckers opinions are worth fuck all, a pair of biased Rag cunts.
To be fair to Lescott, he knew he would be pissing in the wind as the saying goes never argue with an idiot as they'll bring you down to their level and beat you on experience.
Those two clowns would have said fuck all if they were sat with two ex blues quoting the law.
Tent Peg looked very sheepish when interviewed, saying he wouldn't have been happy had it been against him.
He knew allowing that to stand was bollocks.

I dont listen to drug cheats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.