Ref Watch

Dermot didn’t show up on sky sports news this morning plus as of yet talksport not mentioned the 2/3 red cards Liverpool should of hard! Now if that was city today they’ll be none stop reporting on it and Dermot would be up early reading to rip into us! Liverpool stepped in to shut them up!
Sky don't have FA cup rights so Dermott never appears to discuss decisions in that competition

We got exactly what we have come to expect from this incompetent bunch of useless officials. You know it’s bad when they can’t get throw ins, corners and goal kicks correct. It was no surprise when holding got took off at half time because Arteta probably knew that he should already have been sent off. Anyway on to next week and no doubt another clueless idiot to talk about.
I'll give them credit - they continue to find new, more creative ways to fuck us over and gift games to Scum, Scousers and on occasions Spurs

I only saw a few moments of last night's game but didn't Tierney ignore a good shout for a penalty to the barcodes? He just ignored it and left it to VAR. Looked a good shout to me.

I see Michael Oliver has being the best of a terrible bunch of referees now. But having read he supports Newcastle, it's unlikely he will ref either us Arsenal or the rags, until Newcastle fall out of the top 4, if they even do that

I see Michael Oliver has being the best of a terrible bunch of referees now. But having read he supports Newcastle, it's unlikely he will ref either us Arsenal or the rags, until Newcastle fall out of the top 4, if they even do that
Oliver now probably being the best along with Alty......the bar keeps getting lower & lower.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.