Ref Watch

Recently on TV there was a series of "Big Match Revisited", showing games from the 60's & 70'S. After some games, Brian Moore was able to question the ref' on a decision that may have been seen as "controversial". I presume that practise was abandoned at a later date.
Also, I recall Lineker announcing that MOTD would, in the future, reduce the time spent on criticism of referees.

Would love that to happen, but whilst there is so much money in the game, the honest, loyal, match paying fans will have no voice. They don’t give a toss about us.
A petition could be a great way of highlighting that all fans are unhappy with the current system. I think that if you get over 100000 signatures it has to be discussed in parliament. It would be great publicity.
Would need to be properly worded in such a way that it is aimed at the new white paper on the future of football. Needs wording they can't manipulate. It should say something like l support the notion that all conversations between the referee and all V.AR. officials must be broadcast on the screen at all premier league grounds including a reason for the decision.The supporters clubs of each premier league team need to be involved and to push all fans to sign such a petition. Is that something our supporters reps can instigate?
It is start!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.