Ref Watch

Should have send royal off for accumulation of fouls on jack. Weak officiating screws us over week in and week out.

Can't even mention the disgraceful five minutes added. There was maybe two minutes of ball in play from the 84th minute to the 91st. Where the fuck are they getting these numbers?
Making it up as they go along as usual.

Why? Because 1) it won't change the decision or the result and 2) it gives the media another stick to beat us with. We all love to take the piss out of klipperty, when he's blaming the wind or the grass for a poor result; how do you imagine Pep or the club complaining about refereeing would go down?
Some sign of annoyance at having the piss taken out of us and some passion for the fans to get behind.

He was awful, but he was awful to both sides. Grealish and Rodri should have been booked and weren't.

The penalty at the end was maybe there but you rarely see that sort of foul given in the box.

How long did it take to restart after the goal? I thought Spurs were going to do a lap of honour before we started again, and a measly two minutes added on.

They can get away with reffing 65/35 every week and it’s never going to be absolutely blatant.. apart from to us!
He was awful today (yes so we’re we).

How long did it take to restart after the goal? I thought Spurs were going to do a lap of honour before we started again, and a measly two minutes added on.
I’ve never known a referee to be so unaware (or maybe only too aware) of the effect stoppages are having on the flow of the game. He’s so easy to manipulate by time wasting tactics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.