Ref Watch

They made the match all about him, giving such a narcissistic personality a final stage like that.

I was worried when he was picked as have never liked or trusted him. However I thought he had a decent game, no major issues. We just didn't play well enough.

Our players stupidly fouled the Chelsea players in the second half when that’s all they were looking for to waste time. Left him no choice on most of his whistles. Ref had a good game.

Didn’t think he was too bad overall.
He could have put on a City kit and played as a defensive midfielder for us and improved his game slightly.

I thought he was very lenient on their full backs; pushing Sterling and Mahrez in the back and nipping at their heels at every opportunity- they both should have been carded very early on in the game.
The Rudiger challenge should have been a red; the only intention that can be inferred by his action was to injure/clatter an opponent- though I'm sure he didn't intend to injure KDB to the extent that he did.
Gungodan was also lucky to stay on the pitch.
He was though, as others have said, not at all the reason we lost.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.