Ref Watch

Might have look a bit obvious awarding Attwell or Tierney the final.
Yeah they don't want to make ushited too short in the betting markets.
This might arouse suspicions from other areas.
Attwell or Tierney and it would of probably had the rags 1/10 on in a cup final

The thing that stands out most to me is that Coote has barely done 'big' matches.

City-Liverpool just before Christmas in the league cup, and then, um...

21 PL matches total with Arsenal, City, MU, Spurs, Liverpool, and none between them as far as I can tell. That seems awfully green to have a cup final.
The game he did at The Etihad recently he seemed totally out of his depth. Gave decisions to appeals and generally looked shit scared, Scum will win the cup and if there is any doubt during the game they will get assistance.
Bruno Fernandez might as well be 4th official as he will be have a major influence on most decisions, (I fucking hate that little rat faced twat....suits Utd so well)

Football Supporter Association.....

It's time for supporters of all clubs to come together to highlight what is going on in the game,the officials involved and the clubs who are benefiting.

The corruption is manipulating results in plain view and they are relying on the independence of tribal rival fans to carry on without exposure,publicity and sanction.

It is unacceptable that PGMOL is an unaccountable body responsible for a multi billion £ industry.

The FSA should be our 'agent provocetuer' in mobilising fans of all clubs against the clear and obvious incompetence and corruption stealing our game.

So it should have been a red card for the scum.
It should have been a pen for spurs for handball.
Arsenals 3rd should have disallowed for offside (2 players offside)
There’s that word ‘subjective’ again.
Worst referees in world football.

Football Supporter Association.....

It's time for supporters of all clubs to come together to highlight what is going on in the game,the officials involved and the clubs who are benefiting.

The corruption is manipulating results in plain view and they are relying on the independence of tribal rival fans to carry on without exposure,publicity and sanction.

It is unacceptable that PGMOL is an unaccountable body responsible for a multi billion £ industry.

The FSA should be our 'agent provocetuer' in mobilising fans of all clubs against the clear and obvious incompetence and corruption stealing our game.
You sent this? Or someone at FSA?

I‘ ve watched the replay of rags second goal from yesterday and I can’t believe this was given on side . Fix is real.
In fairness it was close - but what the facts show is EVERY 50/50 decision (and some like red card vs leicester, Fernandez goal and Rashford's against scousers which are not even vaguely 50/50) go in their favour. Show me the last time a 50/50 went against them. It's like throwing 2 dice getting 10 double sixes in a row and insisting the dice are fair

Fully agree with you. I don't know how many on here watched the Huddersfield v Forest play off final last May, but as soon as they announced VAR would be in effect for that game, most Huddersfield fans knew exactly what was going on, and how it would end up playing out. The media had been wanking itself into a frenzy for weeks about the great Nottm Forest returning to the PL and all Town fans knew that if the opportunity arose to use VAR to fuck us over, they wouldn't hesitate.

Cue the game, and whilst we didn't play well at all, we had what I would consider two stonewall penalty shouts denied, the second of the two wasn't even looked at by VAR. We were screwed over by Jon Moss and Paul Tierney that day, but it was soon forgotten about as the media got exactly the result they wanted, as I suspect so did the Premier League. No shites given that they effectively shot my club in its heart and we could be facing relegation to League One and the financial hit we'll take if that happens.

Those running the game will manipulate situations wherever they can to get the outcome that they want, and VAR is one of their most powerful tools in doing so. They don't even try to hide it anymore. I would love to see you bring them down.
Great result for your lot on Saturday. Warnock isn't a popular guy on here but is probably the best option for you in your current situation. Tough game on Saturday against Burnley though.

Fully agree with you. I don't know how many on here watched the Huddersfield v Forest play off final last May, but as soon as they announced VAR would be in effect for that game, most Huddersfield fans knew exactly what was going on, and how it would end up playing out. The media had been wanking itself into a frenzy for weeks about the great Nottm Forest returning to the PL and all Town fans knew that if the opportunity arose to use VAR to fuck us over, they wouldn't hesitate.

Cue the game, and whilst we didn't play well at all, we had what I would consider two stonewall penalty shouts denied, the second of the two wasn't even looked at by VAR. We were screwed over by Jon Moss and Paul Tierney that day, but it was soon forgotten about as the media got exactly the result they wanted, as I suspect so did the Premier League. No shites given that they effectively shot my club in its heart and we could be facing relegation to League One and the financial hit we'll take if that happens.

Those running the game will manipulate situations wherever they can to get the outcome that they want, and VAR is one of their most powerful tools in doing so. They don't even try to hide it anymore. I would love to see you bring them down.
Remember this game and you were proper done over

Great result for your lot on Saturday. Warnock isn't a popular guy on here but is probably the best option for you in your current situation. Tough game on Saturday against Burnley though.
Thanks mate. Yeah, he's a true Marmite character is Colin, but I do think he's probably about as good as we could have hoped for in our predicament. Straight away he's realised that it's not a good idea for our CBs to pretend they're Beckenbauer and to just get the ball forward. We've some stinking fixtures left so personally I think it's too little too late, but if anyone can give us something to grasp at then that wily old bastard Warnock can. Then he can bugger off back into the wilderness forever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.