Referee advice

just tell him to lookup clause 12 section 3c

which if i can remember rightly says "except manchester united"

Difficult to know how to view it as the video of the incident has been pulled fromYoutube.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bvQvEQUiFU&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bvQvEQU ... re=related</a>

Obviously the powers that be don't want people to keep looking at the forearm smash.

Just looked at my link again. Ten minutes ago the video on Youtube said it had been pulled as the Premier League say it was their copyright. Now it says it was pulled because it's content has violated Youtube's terms of service.

Whose pulling the strings here?

rushts said:
My sons refereeing today and needs some clarification on the 'fore- arm smash', the problem is he has always deemed that as a bookable/ sending off offence. Now there was a game recently where this offence happened and the ref had a chat with the offendant then patted him on the back and taking no action. Has there recently been a rule change? I have told my lad if anything like this happens today when he refs the under 12's he should just do what his peers do and ignore it as I don't want him make any wrong decisions.
What do you think he should do?
Have you sent this to the referee association ? Would love to hear their answer. Which referee association is Clattenburg part of (he will be part of the association of district he's from), they should be bombarded with emails about it, it sets an important precedent if the top ref from that association condones the forearm smash on the back of the head of an opponent, especially as he admits to seeing the incident.

rushts said:
My sons refereeing today and needs some clarification on the 'fore- arm smash', the problem is he has always deemed that as a bookable/ sending off offence. Now there was a game recently where this offence happened and the ref had a chat with the offendant then patted him on the back and taking no action. Has there recently been a rule change? I have told my lad if anything like this happens today when he refs the under 12's he should just do what his peers do and ignore it as I don't want him make any wrong decisions.
What do you think he should do?

Pack it in

Not worth all the aggro, institutionalised corruption

Sorry to be negative, but unfortunately correct

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.