Referees’ Performances | 2024/2025

He was lenient with it being community shield. Let both sides just before half time chat at the side of the pitch.

He tried to keep the game flowing as best he could. Overall he was fine I thought.

He was shite. Doku Bobb and Mcatee were shoved throughout the game. And on a few occasions brought play back when we had clear advantage

I don't think you can particularly.
judge a refs performance in, what is, a glorified friendly
He let obvious fouls go against City players, including an obvious body-check, but couldn't wait to book Bernie. There was also the obvious corner he waved away, and one of theirs should have been booked for kicking the ball away.

These things matter. When players go into a game knowing the referee's are going to act a certain way, it changes their mindset and decision making process. The Rags will know after that exactly what they can get away with under Gillet.

The Bernie booking on Garnacho only happened because we got given a free kick and Garnacho ran off with the ball and booted it away.

He should have been booked as well or possibly just instead of Bernardo.

And yeah, unnecessarily pulling the game back sometimes, giving offsides when possession had changed and he could have played on.

I think he's a decent ref, but made quite a few mistakes today.

The Bernie booking on Garnacho only happened because we got given a free kick and Garnacho ran off with the ball and booted it away.

And yeah, unnecessarily pulling the game back sometimes, giving offsides when possession had changed and he could have played on.

Rags booted the ball away a few times after us being given a free kick

I think he was according to the stats on bbc. Has both Garnacho and Silva booked in the same minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.