Referees’ Performances | 2024/2025

Fair enough, watching it on TV they didn't mention that. I thought when it was our free kick it might have made them think a little, but they just went quiet.
To be fair, that yellow was actually added well after the fact, probably with the official referee’s report, as it was not shown for Garnacho on any match stat site I frequent last night (I know, I checked), but now appears for all of them.

The match broadcast I was watching specifically said it was odd Garnacho was not booked, as well.

To be fair, that yellow was actually added well after the fact, probably with the official referee’s report, as it was not shown for Garnacho on any match stat site I frequent last night (I know, I checked), but now appears for all of them.

The match broadcast I was watching specifically said it was odd Garnacho was not booked, as well.
Nah mate i was there ref booked him soon as he’d finished rolling round like a big girl, before he even got back on the pitch.

Nah mate i was there ref booked him soon as he’d finished rolling round like a big girl, before he even got back on the pitch.
I wasn’t, so I can’t say what was or was not apparent in the stadium, just describing what was the case for me watching on TV and the fact that none of the major stat sites had the booking listed until this morning. Last night only Bernardo and Nunes showed as booked out of all of the players, even on the FA site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.