Referees’ Performances | 2024/2025

The audacity of gooners to complain about the refereeing when neither of their goals should've counted, regardless of of Walker being in position or not, that free kick was taken 10 yards ahead of where it happened, and for the second goal if that's not obstruction I don't know what is, not to mention just the 7 minutes of added time when it should've been 10 at least with all the time wasting, thank fuck they didn't win at least.

Weakest refereeing performance in a long time. 7 minutes injury time was a joke. Chuckle brother said just heard var say we're playing to 99 minutes when we scored, on 77 minutes. Were did that 2 minutes go. Arsenal are a proper smacked arse club.

A new level of incompetence was reached today and given that he’s supposedly our best referee it was particularly egregious

For a man of his experience to have completely lost control of a game like he did should result in some kind of inquiry

Too many incidents to list individually but my main gripe is the failure to control time wasting. We’d quite literally still be playing now had he added on the correct amount of time.

I would say at least he got Trousers’ second yellow right but even that was apparently for kicking the ball away, instead of going full force in to Bernie’s back.

He was incredibly poor in almost every category of officiating.

It is a great indictment of the standard of referring in the PL that he is considered the best one England has to offer.

Someone tell me, if the ref talks to both captains surely he has to blow whistle for the game to restart ?
Funnily enough 1 of the last courses I attended brought this up. If you call any player over to have a word then you should let said player get back into position. You should also restart with a whistle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.