Referees’ Performances | 2024/2025

Funnily enough 1 of the last courses I attended brought this up. If you call any player over to have a word then you should let said player get back into position. You should also restart with a whistle.
You just haven’t yet progressed to the top division refereeing badge course where you learn you can do whatever the fuck you want because you’ll never be held accountable in any way.

Shocking by oliver, even by his shite standards, didn't quite gift them a goal, but perhaps he will go down as a provide, total git

**** Oliver. Tried the usual hurrying players off the pitch but the damage had been done.

Lost control 5 minutes in and never regained it.

A reminder - Raya survived that game booking-free.
Lost it after 10 seconds when Havertz was allowed to do Rodri

Go on Pep!!!
Is he having a go at Oliver?

Please tell me he is having a go at Oliver!?

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

Olivar allowed the tarquins to get away with all sorts of shit; if he's the PLs best ref, then god help us!
When Raya tried to kick it out of play after he had signalled play on when Timberrrr went down pretending to be injured, he then stopped the game when we went on the attack. That's total and utter incompetence and he should be roundly condemned for it.
He indicated play on and I'm certain he thought Raya had kicked the ball out. In any case he would still have had to stop the game as their medical team had run on the field of play which is also against the laws of the games.

He indicated play on and I'm certain he thought Raya had kicked the ball out. In any case he would still have had to stop the game as their medical team had run on the field of play which is also against the laws of the games.
Yep, they intentionally ran out without the referee’s position to force him to stop play. I am actually pretty sure I saw Arteta scream and gesticulate at them to do it as it became obvious the ball wasn’t going out of play.

Nearly all of Arsenal’s tactics are bad faith and yet nothing is done.

He said Walker was right to complain that Olivar should have let him get back into position before allowing the free kick.
Hope he mentions in it every presser from now until the end of the season and the club just pay the fines by selling and buying back hotels in the city centre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.