Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great reffing from Madeley did his master's bidding and then evened it up with 3 mins to go. When he gets his feed back on the game it will show he was even handed and fair, he will get a good assesment , if City then contest the walker sending off the report will show he was fair and the red will stand.

We will never be allowed to win the league again mate. Two games in and we've simply picked up where we left off, victims of a truly outrageous refereeing decision of a type you will never ever ever see given against a United player or a Dipper. It's cheating and that's the end of it, because either he hasn't seen it and guesses, or he has seen it, knows full well it's nothing, yet gives it anyway

Oliver sent him off tonight via his mic on the touchline, despite it not being allowed!

Its a fucking huge joke but its always on us and it isnt funny one bit!

You all know what he did and it was totally unnecessary. That's not to say it wasn't a bad decision, it was, but Walker should know better than getting involved in something like that.

BTW I thought the first yellow was worse. This is where football and its persistent arsing about with rules has swallowed itself up its own arse. If you try to block a ball then your studs are going to be showing, you shouldn't be punished for that when there is no chance of you putting the opponent in danger.

Again what did he do?

Answers on a postcard.........

Can we keep a ponts tally for the points these clowns cost us ie 2pts today as we'd have won that with 11

He did barge across him and less of the personal insults please. I'm entitled to my opinion as much as yours.

Do you know what a brage is because that tonight was no barge.

Ive seen kids on the beach with inflatable dingy's go in fuccking harder and the other kid stay on his feet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.