Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you know what he did. He barged into a player with the ball nowhere near him 2 minutes after receiving a shit yellow card.
You're on your own. No pundit agrees with you.

The slow motion doesn't agree with you.

Graham Poll doesn't agree with you.

Mark Halsey doesn't agree with.

Sky don't agree with.

Bein Sport don't agree with.

Pep doesn't agree with you.

You're just wrong. Quit the thread and bow out rather than painting yourself into a corner and looking more foolish than you already do.

Having looked at it again, above. I concede that most of the contact is made by the attackers hands as Walker steps across him.
I am an absolute clown ;-)

Alright i'm not saying it was a yellow, what i'm saying is he did back into him. The other player made a load of it,
but there was enough contact to give the ref the excuse. IT was a shit decision, but my initial post was Walker should've and
could've avoided it, being on a yellow.
A yellow for slightly touching him. It was truly awful. Manley needs standing down.

Genuine question.

Why aren't the refs allowed to be interviewed about the decisions they make? just like SKY are interviewing Pep knowing full well he cant answer about refs. All this BS about the second yellow needs to be harsh.

Or their mics made so everyone can hear them like Rugby or Cricket? then we know exactly what the ref thinks / knows they've done, same with everyone watching.

Seems like they are protected even though every week key decisions are deciding games, not just City it seems every Prem match a ref changes a game, they are human obviously but i'd like to hear reasoning behind decisions, not even getting everything right but just what they have seen to come to the conclusion. Both us and Everton are missing players next game (which can't be taken back). Managers aren't allowed to come out and say what everyone thinks because they will be banned etc.

You are indeed entitled to your opinion, just as I am at liberty to ridicule it on the grounds that it is palpable nonsense. Seriously, if you believe taking a step backwards at walking pace and inducing a degree of contact that a 5 year old wouldn't have flinched at, constitutes a 'barge' then I can only assume you have never played the game in your life.

Please read my retractions ;-)

The woman, moan, and whinge thread is back up top. Perfect thread for weekly complaining about being fucked by the refs... and nothing ever gets done.

(and before you give the expected reply, I tried to start a thread to actually track and log this shit and it got merged with the woman moan and complain thread. Nothing will ever be done about it because no one could be half assed to do anything about it other than... woman, moan, and complain.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.