Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know that Kevin Friend doesn't like to be in charge of any of our games, or he is not up to date with the laws of the game. All refs in the prem. should be made to resit their exams at the start of every year to make sure that they are up to date on all the laws of the game. If they don't get at least a pass rate of 95% they should be barred from taking part in any matches involving any premier league team.

If this means that they lose money so much the better. We need professionals who know all the laws of the game, and will do it fairly. If any ref has ben found not doing this he should be suspended for a minimum of 2 weeks for his 1st offence. If it is found that he does it again there should be an automatic ban for 4 weeks.

Absolute rubbish. The anger and resentment aren’t as prominent if the result goes our way because that’s human nature and the feeling of our team winning is far more important to us but we still see it, fucking believe me we still see it.

This season just like the 11/12 season shows a huge difference in refereeing in games. Hopefully we’ve spoken up early enough this season to cut the cheating/corruption out to some degree but I have no doubt we won’t be allowed to pull much further away in the title race without let’s say some controversial refereeing displays.

Everyone knows full well how we were treated by referees beginning in the 1-6 win at the swamp up till February, the statistical anomalies show it as well despite it not being a big enough sample of prove comprehensively to some posters on this forum.
correct - in the sick swan Twattenburg gave us fuck all

Should be sacked, he saw ALL the blatant fouls by Wolves & especially Bennets 2 or 3 yellow carding jobs.

An absolute disgrace. Shall I hold my breath waiting for Dim White & co debating whether bennet shoving our man in the jaw should be a penalty ?
Was he the one who tugged back Sergio in the area only for the ref and liner to not see it or if they did do nothing about it

Most of us know that the boys who run the prem., while saying that all the refs to the best of their knowledge make few mistakes, and that these mistakes even themselves out over the season, We as City fans, know that that is as far from the truth as you can get, that the vast majority of decisions do favour the rags, scousers, and the London elite. Where as they might get the vast majority of dubious pens, we would get maybe 3 out of 10, to their 8 out of 10.

tumblr_ocmqcvCkpN1tf8a5ao1_540.gif

tumblr_ocouso6T3b1tf8a5ao1_400.gif

tumblr_oovb3yqwuc1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/zbkxxb

Nothing given or said about cheating against us...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.