Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of time wasting Bristol were taking around 30 seconds to take gaol kicks and about 20 seconds for throw ins. Given that only three minutes were added on this is obviously acceptable to refs and isn't classed as time wasting. Is the six second rule for keepers still a law as their keeper was constantly taking 10-15 seconds to release the ball

Think it was nine seconds and, again, I think it's not a law any longer. Was never really enforced anyway. The FA are so out of touch with football and what fans want.

Taylor shouldn't be near any of ours, or the rags games....he's from Manchester FFS

Even if he is an Altrincham fan....which I find hard to believe

In the 1st half he was shocking and did everything he could to not give us anything

He got a little better 2nd half but then tried to keep It level by allowing constant time wasting and the ridiculous added time

Taylor was disgustingly bent tonight, you only have to look at how many times Bristol City players left a foot in after the ball had gone and I lost count of the number of times they wrestled players without a hint of a free kick. Our players breathed too heavily and the cnut nearly choked on his whistle he tried getting it in his mouth that quickly.

Before anyone says he’s “incompetent”, why were the decisions only made one way?
The elbow to Sane's neck was ridiculous, not even a free kick, if he's doing a united game and someone does that to rashford, it'd be a red so quick the incident probably wouldn't be over.

Gave us f*ck all as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.