Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s our win percentage with Taylor in charge verses otherRefs since that bent twat started officiating us? And how many red cards has he given us? Does anyone know?

In all the years I've watched football I've never see a ref produce a yellow, put a name on it and then give a red . I actually thought he'd booked delph twice at one point. He defo had someone in his ear tonight which makes me think this.
If they can be in touch with VAR 200 miles away from a match then what is stoppng them from doing it without anybody knowing? Tonight Taylor had someone in his ear changing his mind, it reminded me of the walker sending v Everton.
It looked very unprofessional and slightly suspicious.
It looked very unprofessional and highly suspicious.

It was a reckless, unnecessary challenge from Delph that was borderline red. Can accept him being sent off, but Taylor producing a yellow and then being either pressured or told to show a red was a farce.

Anyone else thought Bernardo had a clear penalty?

Thought the red would be yellow 90% of the time. But still in the realm of a possible red.

It was a reckless, unnecessary challenge from Delph that was borderline red. Can accept him being sent off, but Taylor producing a yellow and then being either pressured or told to show a red was a farce.

Yep what pisses me of as well was the tackle on Aguero then Delth does the same and he was giving him a yellow then changed his mind.

That does really need explained

The tackle has to be seen in context with the Wigan players tackle in the 4th minute which wasn't even given a yellow card.

What transpired tonight is blatant cheating.

The club should make it clear to Old Mother Riley that if Taylor ever turns up at The Etihad again, he will be firmly but politely denied entry. And if that means the game can’t go ahead then it’s on them.
We won't do fuck all but roll over and accept it. Too soft for our own good

Yes, it's the exact sort of goal we have conceded on the odd occasions we have this season due to a high line ffs, easier thougj to blame the rag twat though I guess
We would have drawn or won if we had eleven on field for 90 minutes. The season record speaks for that so no I was not impressed with Wigan to believe we would have lost if Taylor had not made his contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.