Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s dodgy as fuck,going along with what others have posted I can never remember a ref getting a yellow card out writing down whatever Delph’s name & number then changing to a red card absolutely bizarre,but when will we ask for this cnut to be removed from being considered for our games from now on,just waiting to see what plans they have in place on Sunday to fuck us over...
If they do a job on us on Sunday it'll be my last game

The tackle has to be seen in context with the Wigan players tackle in the 4th minute which wasn't even given a yellow card.

What transpired tonight is blatant cheating.
Exactly. Studs up on Kun's knee is just a foul and not even worthy of a yellow. How the fuck does that make sense? Taylor is a bent, biased **** - a point that's been made time and time again. But maybe he's just 'poor' or 'not very good,' like some apologists would have you believe.

The FA don’t feel like they need to explain anything or answer to anyone. How they getting on with Firmino’s “N word” investigation?
As a club we need to be determined and forthright. Just one to add to the discussion with Riley. We can’t just continue to be shafted by this nonsense. There is too much at stake not to confront the blatant bias that stinks the place out like a seven week old mackerel fillet in a greenhouse.

What did he write on the yellow?
Thought surrounding the referee was a no no this season or was it last season the rule was brought in then forgot about it would seem...

If they do a job on us on Sunday it'll be my last game
We all get pumped up and lose our cool or be raging over decisions but it’s totally understandable now,when will it stop I don’t think it will,we have kicked the door down on the cartel and noses have been put out of joint,this is how to slowly wear us down,pep was raging at halftime and didn’t really say much fulltime bar well done to Wigan.will he decide what’s the point we just keep getting fucked over in this country,the same with the owner I believe there’s a concerted effort to wear him down and put different obstacles in our path,maybe he will say bugger this I’ll sell up its not worth the hassle anymore,as for Sunday I can see var coming into play to fuck us over or should that be not coming into play ..

It was one of those nights tonight, we were not good. However without Taylors assistance I dont think we would have lost. A draw maybe? Delph should not have been sent off and those saying it was even close to a sending off need to give their heads a fucking good shake. There were at least four challenges on our players more deserving of a red card. Naturally Taylor saw otherwise.

Wigan played well ran their bollocks off, defended quite brilliantly and we should be showing good grace and congratulating them....and by the way Griggs finish was top class. Sadly due to yet another blatantly either incompetent or bent display from this man we will be showing little appreciation to Wigans achievement this evening.

Refereeing such as seen demonstrated by Taylor leave very little evidence of the games officials having even a modicum of integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.