Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was not as bad as I expected,but he let that snidey little cnut wheelchair off when he faked injury to try and get Fernandinho booked and sent off,at one point during second half he looked like he was spoiling for a fight with anyone he could try and wind up,cowardly little shit who I wish would just disappear altogether,nearly on the same level as deli ali for being a shithouse cheating cnut..

Except that he should have booked both Monreal and Wilshire for simulation

Also let Wilshire off with a two handed shove on Gabby right in front of him, sure that is a straight red by the rule book.

At least he booked him for his hand clap, right priorities there etc

Thought he did OK today.

Arsenal would think differently as they wanted afoul against Aguero, offside against Sane and also a penalty earlier on for something I didn't see.

Sometimes you have to give the officials some credit.

It was the blatant simulation by Monreal I think.
Should have been booked really. Wonder if Wenger saw it? I doubt it the one eyed dinosaur!

Not a great performance by Pawson. Should have carded Monreal and I think Wilshere for diving early on and how many shows of dissent did he allow from Wilshere before he finally booked him. Allows the players to run the game for him. Good job we took our chances so he couldn't influence the game

I thought he did OK on the whole. Should've booked Monreal and Wilshere for simulation, but at least he didn't fall for their cheating by not awarding a penalty or sending Fernandinho off.

Very different performance from the semi final last year. Gave a card out fairly early after a heavy tackle on Silva, for instance. Wonder if the presence of VAR is the difference?

Walker got sent off at Neverton for a very similar block that Ageuro did for the first goal! I thought for a second that it was going to be disallowed and that Aguero was going to get booked. Also allowed the 2nd goal that could easily have been given offside even though Sane was not interfering with play! So overall I thought Pawson was OK for us yesterday!

Could’ve booked Wilshere earlier for constant dissent/simulation and fooled a bit too easily by Arsenal dives for which he gave free kicks. On the other hand he also could’ve probably found fault with our first two goals if he’d wanted to but otherwise nothing much to trouble him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.