Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, as they are all shite and the list of potential ones to go put up by the refs association was laughable.

Martin Atkinson, Stuart Attwell, Robert Madley, Michael Oliver, Craig Pawson, Anthony Taylor and Paul Tierney
And what's more they are completely unaccountable for their actions.

On field incidents by players get shown over and over again and get reviewed by a panel of so-called experts.

Refereeing errors/bias/ corruption just get swept under the carpet and you hardly ever see a referee banned for incompetence.

As for that twat Taylor there are a whole string of suspicious decisions against our team alone, and I suspect that some of the other Clubs have similar problems involving him. He is the new Clattenburg in that he thinks he is the most important person on the pitch.

And what's more they are completely unaccountable for their actions.

On field incidents by players get shown over and over again and get reviewed by a panel of so-called experts.

Refereeing errors/bias/ corruption just get swept under the carpet and you hardly ever see a referee banned for incompetence.

As for that twat Taylor there are a whole string of suspicious decisions against our team alone, and I suspect that some of the other Clubs have similar problems involving him. He is the new Clattenburg in that he thinks he is the most important person on the pitch.

I've said it before and I say it again, after that CFC game a season or two back, he should never have reffed ANY football match ANYWHERE ever again! I have never seen such a shambles of a performance, and if the guy was familiar with the Laws of the Game, why didn't he apply them in the manner they were intended. The most disgraceful performance I have ever seen from any referee on a football field , and I've seen some crap refs in my time.

I've said it before and I say it again, after that CFC game a season or two back, he should never have reffed ANY football match ANYWHERE ever again! I have never seen such a shambles of a performance, and if the guy was familiar with the Laws of the Game, why didn't he apply them in the manner they were intended. The most disgraceful performance I have ever seen from any referee on a football field , and I've seen some crap refs in my time.

Spot on mate. It was incredible. Also the Liverpool home game last season wasn't far behind.

How do you think he got promoted to an elite referee by Riley?!

Not long after, he gave a penalty when the attacker handled the ball in the oppositions penalty area.
He is absolute crap.

They are just as crap in the lower leagues. The referee in the Oxford v S****horpe game has just given Oxford a penalty when the forward just slipped under his own steam and fell over.

I did type in the name of the away team but the web site didn't like it for some reason.

They are just as crap in the lower leagues. The referee in the Oxford v S****horpe game has just given Oxford a penalty when the forward just slipped under his own steam and fell over.

I did type in the name of the away team but the web site didn't like it for some reason.

He also missed a blatant handball on the line by an Oxford player in the first half.

As said previously, it's like slightly altering the old advert by Typhoo: If Typhoo put the tea in Britain, who put the **** in S****horpe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.