Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaM51iCVAAABhCU.jpg

Says it fucking all

Yes - he was not on his game in first half or maybe the package was delivered at half time and not his fault ?
I’m very disappointed. I genuinely thought he was a good ref. As well as screwing us over in the game, I have no doubt that our players ‘misbehaviour’ will feature in his report and we will incur another fine or worse for failing to control them.

Along with the VAR they have got to improve the overall standard of officiating in this country. But we are wasting our breath as PGMOL will not change and they will continue to pander to certain clubs.

We had to play round him on a number of occasions in the first half when he deliberately blocked the passing channels.

He was subtle with it in the first half, but had to step it up in the second.

Clearly bent as f**k.

Refs should have to face the media just like the managers. He didn't even try and hide it today and nothing is gonna change anytime soon.

I am fast losing faith in the game we all love. As a regular away supporter, this season has seen me attend the fewest in the last 15 years. As a game/sport it is being ruined by the wanker in the middle. Too many times we are left talking about shite decisions after the game whether we win, lose, or draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.