Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes all in all we have been done over in this tie, powers beyond the talents of our or any other players decided this before a ball was kicked. All makes it a bit pointless as well as a rip off to those who coughed for tickets.

Another great ref, it even took Chris Foy 30 minutes to come on BT and say the goal stood of should! It seems being an incompetent tit comes with the job.

As long as we all live we will not get any fair officials. Good luck City in the future but I no longer give a shit.

Last edited:
I just don't get why so many marginal decisions go against us.

I hate to believe they're really corrupt, it would be leaked surely - they must just be incompetent, but it's hard to believe officials are fair when hardly any opposition from other top 6 clubs are sent off or even booked against us.

We get nothing from officials except a few token gestures against smaller clubs to make it look like refs aren't in for us.

Liverpool 1st goal at Anfield offside - NOT GIVEN

City goal at Anfield not offside - GIVEN OFFSIDE

City goal at Etihad not offside - GIVEN OFFSIDE

Seems the linesmen only seem to be able operate their arms in a way that favours Liverpool

I just don't get why so many marginal decisions go against us.

I hate to believe they're really corrupt, it would be leaked surely - they must just be incompetent, but it's hard to believe officials are fair when hardly any opposition from other top 6 clubs are sent off or even booked against us.

We get nothing from officials except a few token gestures against smaller clubs to make it look like refs aren't in for us.

Same reason there were 3 very recent winner/finalists in the draw and all of them avoided each other.

The competition is setup to give Real/Barca the best chance of winning. They will run through this Liverpool side. That's why they wanted a pep side out of the competition, would match up too well vs Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.