Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ref will come out next few days and say he got it wrong . But sorry is not good enough . City going in at 2-0 half time would have won this game but I’m afraid once again so called top refs get it so wrong again.

This is why I am no longer on the cup scheme

Pep called this particular ref in his conference and he was the one who did us over against Monaco

To anyone who thinks its an over reaction to say the referees are corrupt I have two words Sepp Blatter

His cronies like Gill are still in power and his crony Riley is still in power and if you think these things are not linked are living in cloud cuckoo land and someone at sometime will squeal

The "istree" teams will get top the semi finals but maybe now Pep will understand where are didain for this competition comes from and its noit just the UEFA competitions the sooner Riley is gone the better it will be for English football too

I would really really love to know Pep's thoughts on refereeing against City compared with other clubs that he has managed. does he think there is a Vendetta against us or is it just natural and the same for all clubs... I'd really love to know

I would really really love to know Pep's thoughts on refereeing against City compared with other clubs that he has managed. does he think there is a Vendetta against us or is it just natural and the same for all clubs... I'd really love to know

Will he be able to come out and say it though? Bastard FA or UEFA will probably fine/ban him for calling out refs.

It's blatant cheating from the officials in other teams' favour so often against us though. Something has to be done.

Will he be able to come out and say it though? Bastard FA or UEFA will probably fine/ban him for calling out refs.

It's blatant cheating from the officials in other teams' favour so often against us though. Something has to be done.
Yes but all teams say the same every teams forum has the same thread. I agree with you it seems to be more against City though

Yes but all teams say the same every teams forum has the same thread. I agree with you it seems to be more against City though

In that case every other team should be able to show 10 red card tackles that weren't given. Which would mean the referees have got 200 decisions regarding dangerous play wrong. You can see why we don't have any refs at the world cup.

This is why I am no longer on the cup scheme

Pep called this particular ref in his conference and he was the one who did us over against Monaco

To anyone who thinks its an over reaction to say the referees are corrupt I have two words Sepp Blatter

His cronies like Gill are still in power and his crony Riley is still in power and if you think these things are not linked are living in cloud cuckoo land and someone at sometime will squeal

The "istree" teams will get top the semi finals but maybe now Pep will understand where are didain for this competition comes from and its noit just the UEFA competitions the sooner Riley is gone the better it will be for English football too
Mark Halsey started to squeal so the media blacklisted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.