Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnanyone have a gif on Firmino challenge on De Bruyne before their goal? Looked a blatant foul and second yellow but BT didn't show a replay.
Soon as I saw that I sat down and f@@ked the whole lot off,bent .

Think I will be another binning the CL cup scheme. It's draining supporting the team knowing that everything is stacked against us as well as costly

VAR in the last three games and we’re champions and have a hell of a close tie with Liverpool in the CL.

I’ve never seen such go against a team in 3 consecutive games.

A host on 5 live said after the game he couldn’t be believe what he’d seen in this last week.

It’s totally corrupt.

Don't be daft, it's all our fault.

/s

We all know UEFA and the FA will never implement VAR. As if they would actually hold their refs accountable for game-changing calls.

We haven’t played well other than 1st half against Utd and tonight but we’ve been absolutely bummed by the officials, you can’t deny that.

I'd say we did enough to beat the rags and dippers

Level playing field and there is no doubt in my mind, we'd be champions and in the semi's tonight.

Why was there no added time at the end of the first half? The ref must have taken 2 minutes to sort out the supposedly deflated ball that Alexander-Arnold was claiming.

Lahoz and his team of dirty, corrupt twats make Atkinson, Madley and Taylor look impartial. He will forever be awarded any important Champions League games of ours. UEFA hates City to the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.