Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been so unlucky in these last three games with the refs I'm not even sure it has anything to do with luck.

Seriously, if Russian and Ukrainian clubs are kept apart in CL draws, why then is a Spanish official given charge of a match involving such a high-profile Catalan?

I'm reminded also of the Malaga treatment in their semi against Dortmund when Malaga were on UEFAs enemies list and being punished for something or other. That match seemed bent as all hell to me.

Still love the sport, but just too much garbage with UEFA. That year we were fined over FFP we got thoroughly rinsed at every occasion. Horrific draw, incredibly shady garbage in the CSKA matches. Seem to remember one of the most egregious non-penalty decisions I've ever seen going against us in the Roma first match.

Just appalling really. Domestically I think incompetence is the issue 95% of the time. But UEFA? Outright criminality I think.

Tired of being unlucky with decisions.

Momentum crushing these ones, let’s hope the players pick themselves up!

Next season we go again!

I make it about -10 on referee decisions these past three games. Disgusted to be honest, but proud of the players and overall Liverpool did deserve to go through.

The big decisions went against us, but people make mistakes etc.

Is it petty but if it was me Inwould be asking the question in public about why the ref pointed to his watch numerous times to indicate putting time on for time wasting and blew right on 45.

Surely that is not a mistake but incompetence or worse!

The big decisions went against us, but people make mistakes etc.

Is it petty but if it was me Inwould be asking the question in public about why the ref pointed to his watch numerous times to indicate putting time on for time wasting and blew right on 45.

Surely that is not a mistake but incompetence or worse!

Two mins added to ninety? Risible!!

If one thing deters me from watching live football it would be the constant, incessant and deliberate time wasting by teams who know they are on a hiding if we got the ball, or are determined to break up every five minutes of a game with throw ins, goal kicks, free kicks that are designed solely to reduce playing time. And did anyone see the majestic and brilliant Klopp allow the ball to pass through him when it was our throw in, and why was that Redshite not booked for deliberately booting the ball thirty yards away under the pretext of playing it when it was our free kick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.