Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He obviously wasn't at the agenda meeting. Good performance and good call on the sending off because at the game looking down, I thought it looked harsh but couldn't see how high his foot was from SS3.

The game was actually quiet a clean game in general with not too much play acting, not too many fouls and fairly simple to ref, especially the 2nd half which was one way traffic

Crazy to me that Liverpool supporters and all those in the media that hate us don't see that as a red. I even kept seeing dippers on Twitter saying "well what is it if Ederson takes out Mane?" How does that matter at all? That wasn't what f*cking happened!

Crazy to me that Liverpool supporters and all those in the media that hate us don't see that as a red. I even kept seeing dippers on Twitter saying "well what is it if Ederson takes out Mane?" How does that matter at all? That wasn't what f*cking happened!
I assume they mean if Ederson ran Mane's face through with his boot?

I would hazard a guess it would also be a red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.