Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep knows it's the same shit were up against this season again. He has superb patience with it. His post match interview said it all.

No contact with Walkers first tackle but could be construed as being reckless. Second challenge nothing, Everton CHEAT feigned injury and should be punished retrospectively for clear simulation. Schneid bastard correctly given 1st yellow for recklessness, 2nd challenge reckless and despite touching ball couldnt do so without taking the man - straight red . No room for interpretation- bent refereeing

Pep knows it's the same shit were up against this season again. He has superb patience with it. His post match interview said it all.
I didn't get to see it. Could you give me a flavour of what he said. Cheers.

Every time I watch that ref he's constantly back chatting the players and laughing and joking although the players don't seem to see the humour. The **** loves himself and wants to be the centre of attention

It's laughable that a multi billion pound sport has officials that have absolutely zero accountability. Questions that need to answered to give some clarity - who's decision was it to give the second yellow card? If it was the 4th official does this come under his remit? What was the second yellow card for? If it was for an elbow, why wasn't it a straight red? The referee should be made to come out and answer these questions. Instead we'll get fuck all but silence as usual. Bent to the core and becomes more obvious match by match.

He didnt fucking touch him ffs as shown by the footage that even Sky are showing.

He also didn't fucking touch Baines!

Looking at someone is not a yellow card offence!
Whereas "aggressive walking" is a red card!
Walker now knows that 2 alleged fouls, even though none were committed, equates to a red card if you wear a sky blue shirt. It's going to be a steep learning curve for our new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.