Referees/Officials

A disgrace yet again from. The officials and he lost control of the game.

This doesn't excuse the fact we bottled this game, Arsenal was there for the taking.

59159134.jpg

The referees have too much influence and the game has moved on and left them behind. I won't spend my time and money on going to watch referees decide the outcome of a match until this is sorted, hopefully by video refereeing

It's every fucking week it does my fucking head in. Penalty against Chelsea, penalty against Spurs, pen today disallowed goal today. Fuck me I could go on and fucking on we get shafted in nearly every big match. Rant over.

Well and truly shafted yet again.

Its beyond a joke and no way do we lose that game with a fair and impartial set of officials.
Or with some footballers who had some bottle. That is as poor an Arsenal team as I can remember and, playing the ball quickly, we take the officials out of the game and win it easily. These fucking players get a free pass every week, based on some poor officiating. I'm not defending some of the decisions out there but: Nacho-free header, Ota-free header, Fern-free header, Sterling playing the invisible man, Sane making poor decisions all game, Clichy back to his usual form, Navas turning round and round and producing nothing. Kompany giving soft fouls away then dropping back and playing everyone onside for their winner.
Finally, Guardiola is taking us nowhere fast. Apart from Sane, that was almost exactly the side Pellegrini would have picked. Not only that, but if Pellers had still been here, that result would have had nothing to do with the officials, he'd have just been a senile, old ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.