Referees/Officials

bit late. Someone else is lifting the title today so it's job done for another season as far as they're concerned.

Id argue that they had the intention to fuck us over regardless this year and nothing we did or could have done will have changed that so this is the right move, a shot across the bows and as i said, it puts Riley in a bit of a spot with his refs.

Id argue that they had the intention to fuck us over regardless this year and nothing we did or could have done will have changed that so this is the right move, a shot across the bows and as i said, it puts Riley in a bit of a spot with his refs.

Kun and KDB take their chances and we win those games, imo.

Never mind, just feels a waste of time renewing next season when they do it all over again because our club hasn't/can't do enough about it to at least make things even and honest, if not in our favour.

Kun and KDB take their chances and we win those games, imo.

Never mind, just feels a waste of time renewing next season when they do it all over again because our club hasn't/can't do enough about it to at least make things even and honest, if not in our favour.
Kun and KDB? outside of KDB's sitter v Chelsea when this all started wtf are you on about? Eve 4-0 City the article rightly points out that a pen and their keeper off? We ain't losing 4nil likely we would win, how did Kun/KDB affect that, we do live and see our football lives thru sky blue specs but players will miss a chance here and there but game defining decisions such as the Everton and Tottenham ones (in particularly the Tottenham one) wrecked the season, just the incidents mentioned would possibly see us 12 pts better off and most of our rivals x pts worse off and guess what those examples alone have us level with Chelsea but these things equal themselves out over a season hey?

I think Pep was right to bring it to MR's attention even though our inability to shoot on target would undoubtedly have impacted in most of the games he showed.
Not saying that we would not have had the incidents simply that we would have won and won handsomely in most games.

Riley officiated one of the the most discreditable games I've ever witnessed, the pizza gate he alone stood out like a beacon of idiocy, a clueless idiotic who was probably bullied and rogered at school

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.