Referees/Officials

The bloke was absolutely clueless, to be honest i think he may have appeared to favour them more because they are simply alot more cute than City. They know how to play all but a decent ref....City dont. He dropped a king size bollock for each side, the penalty and the Kun handball, the rest of it i honestly think was down to him being utterly shite and Barca knowing how to play the dopey twat.
Sorry, not having any of that.
He is UEFA's pet as seen by the games he has been given and tonight, he had his orders and did everything he possibly could do to help them win.

Agreed. He DELIBERATELY let Barca get away with murder.
It wasn't a handball either by Kun. His arm was by his side and it didn't move as he prepared to chest (or head) the ball into the net when their keeper got a touch on it and deflected it in the direction of Kun's arm. Make no mistake though f the ref had seen it touch Kun's arm he would have disallowed the goal.

The ref's performance was shocking from the start and he got a few big decisions wrong, but this simply makes the victory more sweater.

Shocking display!

I was really worried early on, that he might cost us the game by his constant booking of our players, but not theirs.

Thankfully, we produced a footballing masterclass 2nd half!

FFS we need to be a lot cuter in Europe and learn to play the ref as Barca do. It's no good complaining after the games, we know damn well what's gonna happen. Pep must know, wise up.

The bloke was absolutely clueless, to be honest i think he may have appeared to favour them more because they are simply alot more cute than City. They know how to play all but a decent ref....City dont. He dropped a king size bollock for each side, the penalty and the Kun handball, the rest of it i honestly think was down to him being utterly shite and Barca knowing how to play the dopey twat.

Kun hand ball? You mean where the ball from close range wss smaked against his atm from closr range yeah ok .read the rules

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.