Referees/Officials

With the current crop of corrupt b***ards at FUFA/UEFA/FA, I don't think we'll be seeing video refereeing any time soon; especially with the amount of betting money changing hands. How are the Far East syndicates going to influence the outcome of the games if we have in game video refereeing? Unless of course they make it that only the on field referee can ask for the video ref.......

If only it was just referees though. Players cheating, diving, feigning injury, claiming throw ins and corners when they know it's not theirs. Managers only 'seeing' things that affect their own teams. And, just when you think players can't get any worse:

That is a ****s trick. That does deserve a retrospective ban.

Last edited:
If only it was just referees though. Players cheating, diving, feigning injury, claiming throw ins and corners when they know it's not theirs. Managers only 'seeing' things that affect their own teams. And, just when you think players can't get any worse:

What a cnut,wonder if he got booked or sent off,then again he deserves a ban for that..

Who is not impressed at the quality of officiating in yesterday's rugby? What gladdens the heart more when you hear a rugby referee asking the voice in the sky "Is there any reason I cannot give a try?" How long must we wait before the dinosaurs governing football give the game what it is crying out for? When will we hear from a PL referee "Is there any reason I cannot give a goal?" or "Is there any reason I cannot award a penalty?" or "Is there any reason I cannot send off Player X?"

The reason, I feel, we have not had video assistance since rugby and nigh on every professional sport adopted it is because it takes away another opportunity for the result to be 'massaged'!
Could not agree more I really couldn't.

Like others have said it's basically cheating and as such should be banned and I'm not talking about a 3 game ban either. I'd like to see something in the order of a 10 game ban as I don't see the difference between taking performance enhancing drugs and this. It's just cheating pure and simple cheating. They'd soon stop this kind of shit.

Ok, so far this season, away from home, we have been outplayed at Spurs, embarrassed at Leicester, done our usual fail to turn up an Liverpool, and the less said about Everton the better. At home despite thoroughly outplaying them we have failed to beat Everton, Southampton and Middlesborough. So , thats at least 7 games (one in 3), that we have either failed to perform, or failed to achieve, and for that, we are culpable.

However, despite these failings of our own making, if we had not been shafted by that rag tw*t Taylor, and "have you seen my guide dog ? " Mariner, we would have been going to Bournemouth tonight, knowing that a win (and i'm not counting chickens yet), would have taken us joint top on points with Chelsea, and some 5 or 6 points clear of 3rd.

So. much as there is room for improvement,(and i honestly think there are already signs of it coming ) the biggest threat to our "health" this season is the Whislin Wanker Disease. Unfortunately, there is a lot of it about, its highly contagious, and City seem to be exposed to it, on an almost weekly basis. Although some teams are protected, and as such are immune to it, City seem extremely vulnerable to it, and although we can, and already have had to deal with relatively low doses, i fear if we were to come up against another high dose, particularly against one of the immune teams, it could prove fatal to our trophy winning ambitions.

So, please City, improve where you can, but most importantly stay healthy and avoid the WWD.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.