Referees/Officials

The sterling foul inside 5 minutes then his trip but he gets booked were bad enough but Kolarov's yellow with his so called foul on Messi was unbelievable. Joke of a ref, as for anyone saying Kim handballs it, are you taking the piss? He couldn't get his arms any closer to his body at all.
Kolarov did foul him. Although it wasn't a yellow

Also the Sterling pen is very difficult to see

I think it's very harsh to criticise the ref so much. Barcelona have just as much cause to grumble as Aguero deliberately handled it.

Champions League games are seriously intense. Some are anyway and this one definitely was. Refs need a 4th official with TV to spot the fouls / dives.

I've just watched the 1 hour replay on BT. Commentators on BT Sport thought Sterling dived and only slowly came round to idea that defender caught his foot.

There's some real idiots on here. Why did Sergio knock it away from the goal with his handball?

bottled it on penalty and just got worse, gave us hardly anything, wrapped messi in cotton wool. just bent simple as

I'll never in a million years understand why a Champions League referee didn't book Digne for the early foul on Sterling. I can understand incompetence and missing things, but he gave the foul and it's a no brainer.

I think it's very harsh to criticise the ref so much. Barcelona have just as much cause to grumble as Aguero deliberately handled it.

Champions League games are seriously intense. Some are anyway and this one definitely was. Refs need a 4th official with TV to spot the fouls / dives.

I've just watched the 1 hour replay on BT. Commentators on BT Sport thought Sterling dived and only slowly came round to idea that defender caught his foot.

He saw 'enough' to be certain it was worth booking Sterling for though no ?

I wouldn't waste too much thought on what so called commentators and pundits say - I was watching the BEIN coverage here in Oz, they were adamant it was a penalty. But then they had Tim Sherwood on at half time harping on about how he thinks Fernandinho is a waste of space so i don't know what to believe...

When you look at other forums and even they're agreeing the ref was favouring Barca, you know he was a dodgy twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.