Referees/Officials

Well they say there's one born every minute but your as naive as a six month old baby.

What's the point then eh? The whole game is corrupt. Why are we wasting our money?

If you truly believe that then who's really the fool? After all, you're still spending your money to watch a corrupt/fixed sport (presuming you attend).

Ah right, sorry, didn't realise having an opinion means I have a superiority complex. By the same statement it doesn't mean the 'paranoid crap is right' either. I would suggest your statement reflects your opinion of your own comments.

I'm bored of talking to you now and I will leave you to argue and antagonise other fellow city fans you sanctimonius prick.

How dare you come out with a statement against the general narrative that city and only city are being persecuted

I believe we get the very rough end of the stick the vast majority of the time

An agenda does not need to operate at 100% efficiency all the time in order to exist, even bloody thirsty dictators patted children on the head and stroked dogs. Agendas can be shambolic inefficient little bastards and sometimes some f***er doesn't get the memo and gives us a fair crack of the whip in the media and on the pitch, but it is always there and despite the occasional glitch factory setting resumes most of the time.

If you look at one of my posts from yesterday, I said that Mason will report Sagna was booked for time wasting and didn't see the kick, so Sagna will face retrospective punishment
I saw what Sagna did and was truly amazed he only received a yellow as Mason fucking despises us and wouldn't have hesitated had he seen it

When have I said that city are the only team on the end of bad decisions? I'm a football fan and its my opinion that certain refs are ruining games on a weekly basis throughout the Country in all divisions.

And just because you seem to have a superiority complex and a holier than now opinion of yourself doesn't mean that the 'paranoid crap is wrong'

I think after yesterday it's the West Ham' fans who have the right to be thinking more about conspiracy than city. Two huge decisions went against them yesterday and one against us ( which was the right decision) . I am not saying mason had a good game far from it but he was nowhere near as shite as dean. Dean has had a hammering on sky, motd and in all the papers btw. It's not been covered up by those who are seeking to gain from the corrupt referees as some would have us believe.

The sooner we have video technology introduced the better....

I think after yesterday it's the West Ham' fans who have the right to be thinking more about conspiracy than city. Two huge decisions went against them yesterday and one against us ( which was the right decision) . I am not saying mason had a good game far from it but he was nowhere near as shite as dean. Dean has had a hammering on sky, motd and in all the papers btw. It's not been covered up by those who are seeking to gain from the corrupt referees as some would have us believe.

The sooner we have video technology introduced the better....

I agree completely on the use of video technology if we could guarantee neutral refs in the studio!

I don't watch united never have and never will so cannot comment on Mike Dean, my issue with Mason isn't the red card its the constant mistakes he made throughout the game.

There will be a day soon all the corruption comes out. I'm not saying against City I mean in general with certain refs in certain games influencing games purposely.

Already had Halsey confirming he had been told to lie that he hadn't seen incidents to get players punished. Also had the year the FA was getting Rooneys England ban reduced for the World Cup and he was allowed to get away with murder, got his first booking the 3rd last game of the season, laughable.

What's the point then eh? The whole game is corrupt. Why are we wasting our money?

If you truly believe that then who's really the fool? After all, you're still spending your money to watch a corrupt/fixed sport (presuming you attend).
Because we continue to defy what the Premier League wants to happen, and it is now made all the better by the fact that our manager has now sussed it out as well and is clearly angered by it.

Because we continue to defy what the Premier League wants to happen, and it is now made all the better by the fact that our manager has now sussed it out as well and is clearly angered by it.

I believe the standard of refereeing needs to improve as a whole, I just don't believe there's an agenda against us. Maybe I'll be proven wrong in future, but for me bad decisions are part of the game whether we like it or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.