Reform UK Party Limited Company

What I don't get is that BigJoe's candidate in Aberafan links to "voteclimate.uk" which says Stephen Kinnock is best choice on the climate (and Reform is funded by big oil and climate change deniers). Anyway it's not worth wasting time trying to convince him not to vote Reform when Kinnock will win by around 20,000.

A bloke who has fathered eight kids complaining about immigration. Seems on message.

What I don't get is that BigJoe's candidate in Aberafan links to "voteclimate.uk" which says Stephen Kinnock is best choice on the climate (and Reform is funded by big oil and climate change deniers). Anyway it's not worth wasting time trying to convince him not to vote Reform when Kinnock will win by around 20,000.
There’s two of them. The one you found is Justin Mark Griffiths who’s the Lib Dem, not Mark Griffiths from Reform.

There’s two of them. The one you found is Justin Mark Griffiths who’s the Lib Dem, not Mark Griffiths from Reform.
Ah, I see... voteclimate links to all the candidates. BigJoe will have to tell us if he's a climate change denier or just voting for the party of scrapping net zero.

A bloke who has fathered eight kids complaining about immigration. Seems on message.

I think that's eight children including his wife's from her previous marriage. No doubt Reform's vetting company will know but they seem to have missed a lot of candidates' "background".

I'm sure once we expose reform and their supporters as mostly thickos and racists farage will go away
He'll just form another ultra-nationalist hate party that'll attract thickos and racists, and that party will go the same way as the BNP, UKIP, etc. because most people in this country are fair minded and tolerant.

Disclaimer: I know you were being sarcastic.

... and I respect every word you wrote.

I just want rid of Labour and I also don't want the Tories but I would vote for them if I thought they stood a cat in hells chance (but remember this is Wales... ) not only that I am not voting for Farage. Griffiths, I think is my local candidate. It is a tactical vote .
You're indirectly voting for Farage. Just as I'll be indirectly voting for Starmer. Let's not pretend political parties aren't just fronts for the people who lead them.

I don't live in Southend so Farage isn't on my ballot paper.
If we ignore the fact that Farage isn’t standing in Southend, how sure are you that your candidate doesn’t endorse his party leader’s views? And if he doesn’t, why is he standing for Reform.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.