Reform UK Party Limited Company

Says the racist that calls the Welsh people uncivilised and that they live in a cesspit and are animal abusers. I don't care who you vote for that will be your decision as it is mine for who I choose to vote for. I have never made a racist comment on this thread, shame you can't say the same.

Cool story, bro. Shame I never said any of this. Still, expecting you to be all over the facts is not a huge surprise.

Given that there is no chance of anyone unseating Labour in Aberavon, in the absence of a real tactical voting option, any 'protest' vote might as well be for the party whose policies someone is most aligned too. So my working assumption is that it's not really about giving either of the two main parties a bloody nose but simply that Reform's agenda appeals the most.

It's a democracy and so people are totally entitled to vote for any party that can legitimately put up a candidate. Just be honest and say I'm voting for this lot because they're my policy preference and be done with it.

I'll tell you someone I don't respect; Nigel Farage. He's a sorry excuse of a human being. So whilst I respect your right to vote for whomever, I'm certainly not going to respect the party you're endorsing.

Let's put it this way. I'm voting Labour; and no I don't have full confidence in them but we'll see how it goes. Had Starmer made the same remarks Farage did the other night regards Ukraine, I'd have fucked Labour off in a heartbeat. It comes down to principle.

But waterless starving and not asking for a ceasefire on their behalf is within your principles.

Awaits mental gymnastics and deflection as to why the above wasn't the case when the truth is.....

Yeah but erm I'm voting for rhem

Dont know how true this is but he seems quite certain...

He denied ever having applied for German citizenship.

He may have had a place in Belgium when an MEP.

As he was re-elected post 2009 he may have opted to pay tax in Belgium on his MEP salary rather and then UK tax on any difference/other income. Anyone newly elected after that would be forced to pay tax in Belgium.

Hard to see a) it’s factual or b) there is anything wrong in any of this.

My personal opinion is none of this really matters, I think he’s had his high watermark in popularity this election, and his comments on Ukraine war will have done him/reform a lot of harm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.