Reform UK Party Limited Company

It's a strange thing to rely on. Who hired the actor to play the racist? And why would an actor play the racist when people weren't fully aware he's acting, and naturally assume he was being himself, and thereby he would be fully aware he's sabotaging his own acting career?

Rumpole of the Bailey? Well I never.

It's a strange thing to rely on. Who hired the actor to play the racist? And why would an actor play the racist when people weren't fully aware he's acting, and naturally assume he was being himself, and thereby he would be fully aware he's sabotaging his own acting career?
A bold move by farage to double down on the actor lie, unless it's not a lie I suppose. Either reform or channel 4 are going to end up pretty damaged by this once the truth is out.

A bold move by farage to double down on the actor lie, unless it's not a lie I suppose. Either reform or channel 4 are going to end up pretty damaged by this once the truth is out.
It’s most likely to be an unemployed actor canvassing for Reform practising his accents.

If not that, then my money is on Farage being behind it.

That might just be my prejudice of thinking he is more of a liar and more likely to pull a stunt like this than Channel 4.

Or he's just "an extra" who earns most of his living as a landlord and happens to spout racist views. Strange idea, I know.

Does it matter if he was putting on a show for the new kids or whether he actually holds racist views?

Lawrence Fox is an actor and also a far right political activist. The now dead actor Leo McKern was a notorious far right nutter too. In 1997 he even appeared in a party political broadcast for UKIP.

Thus proving my point that coz that guy was an actor the Farage defence that proves it was a C4 set up is as watertight as a colander

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.