Reform UK Party Limited Company

I didn't see Loose Women, but all the focus on a member, and the nonsense conspiracy theories around him being an actor, just play into Farage's hand. Another "establishment plot" is a boost for him.

The real issue should be all the senior party officials chatting outside the pub, who were making absolutely shocking comments too. Any other party would have thrown them out.
They’re not going to throw someone out for honestly articulating the ethos and aims of their party.

I'll ask this question then...

Is someone racist if they hate Jews and people with different colour skin and different religious beliefs? I'm going to take a punt here and say you would call them racists - apologies if I'm wrong there.

By the same reckoning. Is someone racist if they are concerned about the number of people illegally entering our country and who wish to be British and would like steps to be taken to prevent it happening? I would suggest that is NOT racism or racist behaviour personally, it is just a viewpoint and an opinion which in this land of free speech we're entitled to hold... what about you?
The uk illegal immigration act 2023 violates international law in a number of different including but no limited to Article 31 of the Refugee Convention

Bumped into some canvassers for Reform in the town centre near where I live a few days ago. They had a stall set up.

So did I engage them in a reasoned Socratic dialogue in order to expose the logical and empirical contradictions, flaws and defects in their manifesto?

Nope.

Just called them a bunch of proto-fascists and told them to fuck off in a very loud voice.

Problem with Farage's logic is that everything lives in a silo - it is possible to be an actor - be a supporter/activist for a Political Party AND be a racist all at the same time.

Neil Oliver still has an MA is still a historian as he retains that knowledge and is a TV presenter all at the same time - the fact that he is also an anti-vax conspiracy theory spreading mental case at the same time
Lawrence Fox is an actor and also a far right political activist. The now dead actor Leo McKern was a notorious far right nutter too. In 1997 he even appeared in a party political broadcast for UKIP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.