Reform UK Party Limited Company

I’m the one with the beard and the empty bottle of sherry. Croft Original, because I’m a class act.

The bloke on the floor looks like he's a social worker.

Bloke with the cider looks to have some strange tattoos with hidden meanings. I'm guessing that one is probably Carter. Seems it's his social worker.

There are going to be some disappointed Reform Ltd voters on the 5th July when their return of seat possibly seats shows what a minority view they actually hold. They are being wound up by Tice and Farage producing faux polls showing them challenging Labour and declaring Farage PM in waiting.

That of course will lead on to the new grift - PR. Farage never saw the need when he was in UKIP but suddenly he is going there coz with Starmer in office his bleating about the ECHR will be over.

There are going to be some disappointed Reform Ltd voters on the 5th July when their return of seat possibly seats shows what a minority view they actually hold. They are being wound up by Tice and Farage producing faux polls showing them challenging Labour and declaring Farage PM in waiting.

That of course will lead on to the new grift - PR. Farage never saw the need when he was in UKIP but suddenly he is going there coz with Starmer in office his bleating about the ECHR will be over.
I suspect this is all to position himself for a shot at leader of the conservatives or whatever is left of them.

We had a referendum on PR. Two to one against.
When?

You're not getting PR voting with an "Alternative Vote" voting system which was rightly rejected in 2011 are you? I say rightly rejected be cause it would, in my opinion lead to a very similar result as the FPTP voting system.

To the best of my knowledge Proportional Representation has never been considered by the UK Government.... no surprise there eh?

We had a referendum on PR. Two to one against.
Indeed we did. Every home in the land got a leaflet explaining how terrible pr or similar would be and how we were better off sticking with how things are and we fell for it.
Emboldened by the successful use of referenda to herd the public and solve a thorny issue David cameron thought he'd to the same again to solve another issue that was dividing his govt.....

Reform is dying back in the polls - wonder why

Because after a week of being called stupid and racist people are more cagey about voting intentions probably? - we've seen that before.
I don't understand why labour and the Tories don't just counter reforms ideas/manifesto with better ones of their own. That would quickly scupper the reform vote.

It's quite nice to see a large bunch of people on this thread pushing back against the one or two Reform voters, you'd think given the club we all love are owned by a Muslim, they'd be a bit more open minded, alas.

As someone who works with asylum seekers (they're not entering the country illegally because there's no legal route.) people think they're getting put up at the ritz and claridges. Even the high end hotels they are put into, all the facilities are closed, the rooms are adjusted for double occupancy, there's no personal space, they get fed what they're given, very little choice, not allowed to earn even though they'd like to, not allowed more than 50 quid a week after being dispersed into hmos/houses in poor states. Yes, everything else is paid for but since they're not allowed to work, there's not much else they can do. Can't buy anything, can't eat as well as they'd like, no luxuries. They get given a shite phone for contact from the HO. that's about it. They're not on a million benefits. They don't get free cars.

If you vote reform, you are a racist. You might not like the label, but if the boot fits.

I'll ask this question then...

Is someone racist if they hate Jews and people with different colour skin and different religious beliefs? I'm going to take a punt here and say you would call them racists - apologies if I'm wrong there.

By the same reckoning. Is someone racist if they are concerned about the number of people illegally entering our country and who wish to be British and would like steps to be taken to prevent it happening? I would suggest that is NOT racism or racist behaviour personally, it is just a viewpoint and an opinion which in this land of free speech we're entitled to hold... what about you?

Christ, you're irritating. Believe it or not, pal, this is a board for the Team, Manchester City, so we're rather more interested in what happens here than poor run down Wales, might be something to do with the country getting fuck all money from London but if the millions who keep voting for labour in Wales are wrong, and you're right, then why do they keep voting them in? Maybe you are just a sordid racist and try to back your views with b-but Labour, an old right wing tactic.

Both parts of your question are racist, people are concerned about the colours of people entering the country and their gender, nobody bats an eyelid at Ukranian refugees, but asian/african ones, suddenly there's too many. Also, we've freedom of expression not speech in this country and it's not freedom of consequence. You're entitled to feel how you want and me and others on this thread are entitled to call you a deluded racist sheepshagger.

Btw, you keep calling people racist for insulting the Welsh. Last I checked, the Welsh are not a race.

The problem is there are many people who would agree with shooting the migrants as they enter the ports. I live in a racist town and I know plenty who think Farage is just saying what most people are scared to say. They would have the Royal Navy shooting them out of the water. Crocodiles patrolling our shores to stop migrants getting in.

It's a political trick as old as time to use migrants to explain all your ills. But thick bastards will always fall for it.

That's how the Tories won all the red wall seats at the last election

It's a shame to hear this, I live in Oldham town centre and haven't seen any major racism myself but I don't really go into locals and that. I do plan on moving as soon as I can closer back to family however, and if that's how it is, I won't look back.

But that's it Phil the public who are voting reform have been out and have seen and done things and know how this world works.

Okay, so everyone who has 'seen and done things' and 'know how this world works' only vote Reform.

Guess I've not done anything at all in my life.

What about labour voters? Are they all anti semites and racists too?

Whataboutism from people defending right wing parties. I dunno if you're trying to add balance to the thread but you just sound like you're defending racists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.