Reform UK Party Limited Company

Yeah, I’d read that it wasn’t a Khan policy, but went with the irrelevance of it rather than who started it.

Imagine one of your determining factors of who you are voting for is whether a car and have a flag on it.

Still, here we are.
It's not a determining factor why I am voting reform. I was just having an opinion on that picture. Suprised I ve not been called a racist yet.

People seriously consider voting for this ?
View attachment 123763
christoph-waltz-max-von-sydow-and-charles-gray-as-blofeld-from-james-bond-franchise.jpg

It's not a determining factor why I am voting reform. I was just having an opinion on that picture. Suprised I ve not been called a racist yet.
Remind us again why you intend to vote for a party led by a racist with numerous candidates who have been outed as blatant racists over the last couple of weeks.

Think of the mentality of the people who will vote for vermin like him? To think, yes, he shouid run the country.

Flagshagging racists. Sieg Heil

The Nazis murdered their severely disabled.

This is always where extreme right wing dictatorships end up. They’re not nice people.

Think of the mentality of the people who will vote for vermin like him? To think, yes, he shouid run the country.

Flagshagging racists. Sieg Heil

The Nazis murdered their severely disabled.

This is always where extreme right wing dictatorships end up. They’re not nice people.
Hopefully someone gives him a slap the next time he hands out a BNP MKII pamphlet.

Fortunately, most in this country don't have his mentality; which is why Reform will remain an irrelevance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.