Reform UK Party Limited Company

Just had their leaflet through the door, put it in the outside recycling bin and the old man laughed tbf and took it well.
Some 'person' put a labour leaflet through my letterbox I opened the door and said to it/them/they, thank you and that I was dying for a shit but had no bog roll, saved my life.

Some 'person' put a labour leaflet through my letterbox I opened the door and said to it/them/they, thank you and that I was dying for a shit but had no bog roll, saved my life.

Tory governments eh making hard working patriots such as yourself struggle to afford the basics like toilet roll. Sums up the last 14 years that, glad Labour helped you out though.

Looks like reform and the greens votes may transmit into a few seats after all. A shame the snp vote seems to have collapsed - Starmer deserves to have many pains in his arse in the house.
That's why I want the lib Dems as opposition. They will hold the fucker to account.

That's why I want the lib Dems as opposition. They will hold the fucker to account.
Still struggling to forgive them for the 'coalition' with Cameron - still trying to work out one concession they gained beyond the shit electoral reform referendum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.