Reform UK Party Limited Company

If you click on the link, they say they've already been told, but it would be a matter for the police not them.

Someone already posted a bylinetimes piece - it seems some do exist but live huge distances away, one's in Gibraltar!

Farage will just claim the same "hired a vetting company", and suck up any meaningless fine. He's got the vote count, he's spent nothing, he knows a bit more about whether they have support in places - that's worth a few quid fine.

Besides Brighton Pavilions had a candidate called AI Steve, so I don't know what could be done.

There’s something about sea air that makes people vote for these parties. Looking at the French map, it’s the same there.

Now, sure, it could just be about the boats, but most of these places have a minority of migrants living in them.

Reform UK received the most donations of any political party in the last week of general election campaigning, new data shows.

Figures from the Electoral Commission show Nigel Farage's party was given £592,360 between 20 June and 26 June.

This is more than any other political party, with the Liberal Democrats coming in second place with £515,982.

Labour received £451,232 and the Conservatives £378,945.

A large part of Reform's funds came from Zia Yusuf, who spoke at a Reform rally last weekend, and donated £200,000.

It does raise questions about who could actually stand.

Why not fly over some Russians and change their names!
Tbh I'm surprised no one has tried to claim that was the case. There seems to be a misconception that reform need fought or wiped out - they would probably love the attention.
All labour need to do is improve the lives of ordinary folk and reform will disappear like a puff of smoke.

Tbh I'm surprised no one has tried to claim that was the case. There seems to be a misconception that reform need fought or wiped out - they would probably love the attention.
All labour need to do is improve the lives of ordinary folk and reform will disappear like a puff of smoke.
Is absolutely correct, but the fact that Farage hasn’t increased his vote share in 10 years suggests there isn’t a groundswell of people migrating to his populism. Pun intended.

We seem to be starting a period where the government are just getting on with things and we’re not in a perpetual cycle of campaigning. I think people will like that too, so as long as Labour don’t do crazily unpopular things, the country should be a calmer place for a while. Hopefully anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.