Reform UK Party Limited Company

It was said about something else previously but is true of reform as well.
Not everybody who votes for reform is a racist, but all racist vote for reform.
That's as lazy as saying not all Brexit voters were racist but all racists voted for Brexit. As @Damocles quite rightly pointed out, it's total bullshit. I know racists who voted Remain. And this article explains that 18% of Remain voters hold racist views. That's not as many as the 34% who voted Leave but it's still a sizeable chunk of people - around 3 million Remain voters:

That's as lazy as saying not all Brexit voters were racist but all racists voted for Brexit. As @Damocles quite rightly pointed out, it's total bullshit. I know racists who voted Remain. And this article explains that 18% of Remain voters hold racist views. That's not as many as the 34% who voted Leave but it's still a sizeable chunk of people - around 3 million Remain voters:

So only 18% of remain voters hold racist views, I stand corrected.

Reform came second here with a large share of the vote, it bothers me that should they ever win the GE a party committed to PR and with racist views can take us down the road of things we might come to regret, Brexit for e.g.
In Scotland the SNP wanted independence Sturgeon was going to use this election as a referendum for independence, Labour overturned the SNP
Democracy can lead to people with way out views convincing the electorate to have a referendum.

Labour Party – 21,284 round here there is hardly any one with black, brown, yellow or pink skin unless they’ve been on holiday, Reform are in second place anything to prevent Tories getting in.
Reform 9,115,
Conservative Party – 4,507
Green Party – 3,495
Liberal Democrats – 1,799
They will never win an election I wouldn't lose any sleep over it tbh.

Ok, but if you have a deep rooted hatred of brown people and migrants - what party are you going to be attracted too?
Racists also

Use the NHS
Have kids in school
Go to University
Pay taxes
Have family members who died of covid
Read the polls prior to an election

The list is endless

Some might even not be obsessed with the subject unlike some of the posters on Bluemoon. This is not aimed at you btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.